Conquer clutter with totes, closet systems, garage storage and more.
Ideas and Tips
Ideas and Tips
Canadian Tire’s range of storage bins and totes, furniture and space savers meet your needs, fits your budget and helps you declutter your life.
Tidy up your closet
These items and tips will help you make the most out of your closet space — whether you have a walk-in or a small armoire:
• Closet systems come with racks, shelves and more to help you customize your clothes storage. Add shelves at varying heights to store random items such as necklaces, scarves, belts, and ties.
• Storage bins are perfect for grouping small items together. When everything has a place, you are more likely to return items to their designated spots and keep your whole closet organized.
• Hanging hooks help you organize your favourite hats, bags and necklaces. They can also double-up as a great decor piece.
• Shoe organization racks or cubbies help you keep footwear organized and easy to find.
Bathroom storage hacks that'll help you get ready faster
Have a small bathroom? Check out these storage essentials and ideas for organizing your small bathroom:
• Shower caddies allow you to make the most of limited counter space while keeping all daily supplies within reach.
• Drawer organizers trays and dividers keep products orderly in vanities and cabinets.
• Containers and glass jars can keep makeup or cotton rounds neatly on display.
• Cabinets provide the most storage for bathrooms of all sizes. If your under-sink area doesn't offer enough storage space, try adding a free-standing unit.
Maximize storage space in your kitchen
Make your space work smarter, not harder with these essentials:
• Islands and carts both provide extra storage for dried goods and cooking supplies. Islands add more prep space, and some kitchen carts can become a work surface too if they have a sturdy, flat top.
• Kitchen countertop organization supplies such as spice racks, paper towel holders, cannisters and utensil crocks help keep your allimportant prep space free of clutter.
Laundry room storage solutions to have you looking forward to laundry day
Here, we've highlighted products that will help ease the load:
• Clothes racks are great for hanging cotton garments, such as shirts, which tend to shrink and are best removed from the dryer while slightly damp, then air-dried. A garment rack can also be helpful when you're ironing; allowing you to hang pressed shirts as you work. Make sure you keep some hangers handy.
• Laundry baskets or hampers keep clean and dirty clothing sorted and easy to transport. Consider keeping an extra hamper to collect dry cleaning.
Organize your tools and reclaim your garage
These durable storage and organization solutions are designed to meet your needs:
• Garage storage cabinets keep items off the floor to free up more room for your car.
• Storage totes are always helpful for storing loose items and light tools.
• Tool chests and cabinets are ideal for storing tools, hardware and chemicals safely.
• Workbenches and work stands are perfect for adding workspace to a garage without a lot of extra space.