Benefits of Smart Air Purifiers
Want cleaner air in your home? Adding an air purifier to your space not only helps you breathe better but also has health benefits.
Should you get an air purifier for your home? The simple answer is, yes. Using an air purifier helps you breathe better by removing up to 99 per cent of airborne bacteria. Air purifiers work by trapping particles like dust, pollen and reduce odors. They also help to improve your overall health by stopping the spread of germs, preventing sickness, and helping you sleep better at night. When purchasing an air purifier consider the size of your area. NOMA iQ™ Smart Air Purifiers come in medium and large models to give you the coverage you need for any room in your home. And, because they’re smart, you can control them with your smartphone using the NOMA iQ™ app and with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice command.
Why buy a NOMA iQ™ Smart Air Purifier?
- * Uses a carbon-lined True HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- * Quiet operation (on low setting)
- * Air quality indicator ring light changes colour depending on your air quality: Blue indicates great air quality, Pink indicates average air quality, Red indicates poor air quality
- * You can create custom Experiences to automate your favourite settings and group with other NOMA iQ™ products
- * Three fan speeds: low, med, high
- * Shut-off timer: 2hs, 4hrs, or 8hrs
- * Can be controlled using the NOMA iQ™ app and compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control