Improve your vehicle's performance by having regular tune-ups at Canadian Tire Auto Services
FUEL INJECTOR SERVICE
Proper maintenance of fuel injectors can significantly improve your vehicle’s performance, help fuel system components attain their intended life span and reduce harmful emissions.
• After a significant amount of mileage and a noticeable change in engine performance.
• Cleaning of fuel injectors and combustion chambers.
• All necessary cleaning solutions.
• A detailed, written Vehicle Inspection Report.
A dirty air filter restricts the amount of air entering the engine, potentially affecting fuel economy and performance.
Every time you get an oil change.
• Installation of engine-specific replacement filter.
• Visual inspection of engine.
CABIN AIR FILTER REPLACEMENT
The cabin air filter traps road dust and pollen and prevents them from entering your vehicle. Over time, these contaminants restrict air flow and may damage your ventilation system.
FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT
Replacing your fuel filter minimizes the risk of fuel starvation while maximizing the life of related fuel system components.
• Installation of OE approved replacement filter.
• Visual inspection of mounting and hose and/or line fitting at the filter.
Your vehicle's steering and suspension system is under constant strain from various road and driving conditions. Keep your vehicle from falling out of alignment by having it checked for proper steering and suspension angles.
Based on industry average, we recommend an alignment check whenever you purchase and install new tires.
• Alignment check and road test.
• Steering and suspension inspection, including tire condition and air pressure.
• Printout showing current alignment angles with manufacturer's tolerances.
• Written report of technician's recommendation.
To help your vehicle comply with warranty requirements, and reduce the risk of engine damage or roadside breakdown.
Talk to an Auto Service representative about your vehicle's specific replacement interval.
• Replacing the timing belt.
• Visual inspection of components driven by the belt, pulleys, guides and tensioner.
V BELT/SERPENTINE BELT INSPECTION AND REPLACEMENT
To eliminate the noise caused by worn or loose belts and reduce the chance of a roadside breakdown.
• Inspections are recommended with every oil change.
• Replace belts as per manufacturer's recommendation or when visual inspection indicates.
• Replacing old belts.
• Visually inspecting associated components driven by belts.