Having your tires rotated will help ensure driving comfort and maintain the life of your tires.
• Based on industry average, tire rotation is recommended every 10,000 km.
• Tire rotation every 10,000 km is FREE when you buy tires and get them installed at Canadian Tire Auto Service Centres.
• Rotating the tires as per manufacturer's recommendations.
• Inspecting for tire damage.
• Adjusting pressure to manufacturer's specifications.
• Correcting torque of the wheel lug nuts to the manufacturer's specifications.
• Additional charge may apply if vehicle is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System