Please specify your Preferred Store for product and service availability
Steering & Suspension
Don't compromise your safety! Have Canadian Tire Auto Services do a steering and suspension system inspection.
STEERING & SUSPENSION INSPECTION
To make sure that your wheels stay in contact with the road and the vehicle doesn’t veer off course.
Get this inspection done when you notice steering problems or hear noises when driving over bumps.
• Road test
• Steering and suspension system inspection, including tire condition and air pressure.
• Written report, complete with technician's recommendations.
• Written report and estimate for parts requiring adjustment, repair or replacement.
STEERING & SUSPENSION INSTALLATION
A reliable steering and suspension system can impact many areas of the vehicle, including your braking system.
• Checks of parts and fluids to determine which areas need attention.
• Power steering fluid flush.
Wheel alignment prevents your vehicle pulling to one side while driving, uneven tread wear and the steering wheel feeling 'off centre'. It also maximizes tire tread life, contributes to safe and dependable vehicle control and improves fuel economy.
Bring your vehicle in for a wheel alignment if it pulls to one side while you’re driving, there’s abnormal tire wear, or the steering wheel feels ‘off centre.’
• Road test to determine system performance.
• Inspection and evaluation of the suspension and steering linkage components.
• Written estimate for items requiring adjustment, repair or replacement.
• Tire pressure check.
• Adjustment of vehicle alignment angles based on manufacturer's specifications.
• Front-end inspection and Factory adjustments of steering and suspension components.
• Printout with before and after readings.