Wheel alignment prevents your vehicle pulling to one side while driving, uneven tread wear and the steering wheel feeling 'off centre'. It also maximizes tire tread life, contributes to safe and dependable vehicle control and improves fuel economy.
Bring your vehicle in for a wheel alignment if it pulls to one side while you’re driving, there’s abnormal tire wear, or the steering wheel feels ‘off centre.’
• Road test to determine system performance.
• Inspection and evaluation of the suspension and steering linkage components.
• Written estimate for items requiring adjustment, repair or replacement.
• Tire pressure check.
• Adjustment of vehicle alignment angles based on manufacturer's specifications.
• Front-end inspection and Factory adjustments of steering and suspension components.
• Printout with before and after readings.