STARTING AND CHARGING PERFORMANCE TEST
A weak component can cause premature wear in other system components or cause the entire system to fail. For example, a weak battery left unchecked can overwork the alternator, ultimately causing it to fail.
Get this test if the dashboard battery warning light is illuminated; when the battery, starter or alternator is replaced; if the vehicle has trouble or fails to crank over at start-up; or there is a noticeable slow cranking or noise on startup.
- Computerized diagnosis of your vehicle's battery, starter and alternator.
- Inspection of alternator drive belt.
- Inspection of cable connections (including ground and battery terminals).
- Evaluation based on the manufacturer's specifications and our technician's recommendations.
- Detailed written estimate for items requiring adjustment, repair or replacement.