- Stirling Galvanized Boat Trailer is a lightweight and easy-to-pull marine trailer solution that accommodates most small watercraft from 10' (3.0 m) to 14' (4.27 m) Length Overall (LOA)
- Adjustable 96" carpeted marine bunks with 22" Overall Bunk Height
- Three-position adjustable winch mast includes 900 lb (408 kg) trailer winch and winch strap with snap hook
- 1,200 lb (544 kg) Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR); 120 lb (54.4 kg) Tongue Weight (TW)
- Payload capacity: 970 lb (440 kg)
- Overall dimensions: 14 L x 4'3" W x 2' H (4.2 x 1.29 x 0.61 m)
- Bow eye to transom max/min (boat size): 14' maximum; 10' minimum
- Premium galvanized steel construction resists chipping, cracking, and corrosion for a long lifespan and durability in fresh water or salt water
- Rear rail tie-down anchor points for transom straps (not included)
- Includes highway-rated 4.80 x 8" LRC tires
- Single position fixed axle, rated for 1,500 lb (680 kg) with Leaf Spring suspension
- Standard 4-way flat trailer wiring connection
- Premium submersible lighting and protected wiring
- Manufacturer model: 504037 (48-168-BT)
- Additional fees may apply. Please contact your local store for further details.
This product carries a special warranty. Please see your local Canadian Tire store for details.