- Greenworks TwinForce 40V 2-in-1 Cordless Push Lawn Mower features a dual blade design that deploys 2 powerful 40V lithium-ion batteries to deliver superior cutting performance for up to 70 minutes
- Powered by (1) 40V 4Ah lithium ion battery and (1) 40V 2Ah lithium ion battery
- Features a sturdy 20" (50.8 cm) poly cutting deck and 19" (48.3 cm) cutting path
- 2-in-1 functionality offers versatile options with rear bagging and mulching capabilities
- Single lever, 5-position cutting height adjustment system that can cut grass from 1-3/8" to 3-3/8"
- Built with 7" (17.8 cm) front wheels and 10" (25.4 cm) rear wheels to allow the mower to roll smoothly over rough terrain for a more even cut
- SmartCut™ technology feature regulates power output based on grass thickness to maximize efficiency
- Battery compatible with all Greenworks and Yardworks 40V lawn tools
- Operates on one battery at a time and automatically switches over to second battery after the first one runs out
- Up to 50% lighter and 20% quieter than gas mowers
- Product Weight: 45.5 lbs (20.6 kg)
- Includes collection bag, mulch plug, (1) 40V 4Ah battery , (1) 40V 2Ah lithium ion battery and a quick charger
- Replacement parts sold separately: Blade (CT #060-1759), Greenworks 40V Lithium Ion Battery (CT #060-1758), Charger (CT #060-0706)
- Models may vary
7" front and 10" rear
42.5 lbs (without battery)
5 Position 1-3/8 to 3-3/8"
Features two unique 10" blades that can cut for up to 90 minutes on 2 powerful 40V lithium batteries
Mulch & Bag
Product carries a 4-year repair warranty, 2-year on battery.