Assembly/Installation typically takes a few hours to complete. Save time and have us install for you!
• Competitive pricing
• Certified, insured & authorized installers
• One-year workmanship warranty
• Professional Installation Guaranteed!
To purchase assembly/installation, add the product to cart and select the service you want.
Installation prices are determined by the type, complexity and time required to install your Window Air Conditioner. Please see table below for a list of services and related charges.
|SERVICE NUMBER||SERVICE DESCRIPTION||SERVICE PRICE*|
|198-1076||Window Air Conditioner Installation||[price-1981076]|
|198-1077||Portable Air Conditioner Installation||[price-1981077]|
WHAT DOES THE ASSEMBLY/INSTALLATION INCLUDE?
The Authorized Installer will:
• Deliver the Window Air Conditioner (if delivery is purchased).
• Unpack the Window Air Conditioner.
• Install and secure the Window Air Conditioner according to the manufacturer’s instructions in a window location according the Customer’s instructions.
• Plug in and test the Window Air Conditioner to ensure proper operation.
• Review manufacturer’s user manual with the Customer.
• Clean up the work area once the Window Air Conditioner is installed.
• Prepare the product’s packaging for disposal by the Customer.
WHAT COULD LEAD TO ADDITIONAL COSTS?
• If your dwelling is higher than three (3) stories and no elevator is available to transport the product to the desired installation location, an additional charge may apply to deliver and/or remove the product.
• If there is insufficient space free from clutter where the Window Air Conditioner is to be assembled/installed, the Authorized Installer will advise you of the additional cost to clean up the area. The price will be determined by the amount of time it takes to clean up the area and any additional material required to address the issue(s) and complete the assembly/installation.
• If you have purchased the wrong Window Air Conditioner for the type of window in which it is to be installed, additional work will be required to ensure proper and safe operation. The price will be determined by the amount of time it takes and any additional material required to address the issues and complete the installation.
• If the Window Air Conditioner requires extra support brackets, additional work will be required to ensure the unit is safely secured. The price will be determined by the amount of time it takes and any additional material required to address the issues and complete the installation.
• If you purchased a Window Air Conditioner with a sleeve for new installation, the Authorized Installer will need to prepare a wall and install a sleeve in the wall to support the weight of the Window Air Conditioner. The price will be determined by the amount of time it takes and any additional material required to address the issues and complete the installation.
In any of the above situations you will be asked if you want to accept the additional charges and can cancel the Agreement if you do not.
The Authorized Installer will inform you of any additional charges before starting the work.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
•Please note: Window Air conditioners will not be installed in windows above the second floor unless the window overlooks a balcony on the same floor.
• You are responsible for ensuring that delivery (if purchased) of the Window Air Conditioner is permitted should you live in a dwelling which has rules/restrictions around the delivery of product(s) to the dwelling.
• You are responsible for understanding and confirming compliance with applicable building code requirements, local zoning bylaws and other applicable laws, rules and regulations which may regulate and restrict the location of the Window Air Conditioner or that may be in place by the property owner, property management and/or condominium board for the property when installing your Gazebo or Awning.
• You are responsible for obtaining all required permits.
• You are responsible for the cost involved in moving or removing your Window Air Conditioner if you have selected the wrong location, or it is not permitted in your municipality.
*Charges do not include the following taxes based on your province of residence:
HST (ON 13%, PE 14%, NB, NL, NS 15%) with the remaining provinces at GST 5% plus PST as applicable (QC 9.975%, BC 7%, SK 6%, MB 7%).
Identification Number of Canadian Tire Services Limited: 100772995; GST Number: 100772995 RT0001; QST Number: 1009787450 TQ0001.
Canadian Tire Services Limited is the holder of a license issued under the Building Act.
RBQ license number: 5654-7714-01.
**Shipping costs are calculated based on the shipping address and the size and weight of the item(s).
For more information or to speak to a customer service representative call 1-855-682-4663.