Assembly/installation prices are determined by the type, complexity and time required to assemble/ install your Ceiling Light or Fan. Please see table below for a list of services and related charges.
|SERVICE NUMBER||SERVICE DESCRIPTION||SERVICE PRICE*|
|198-1169||Light fixture installation (1st unit)||$129.99|
|198-1171||Ceiling fan installation (1st unit)||$179.99|
WHAT DOES THE ASSEMBLY/INSTALLATION INCLUDE?
The Authorized Installer will:
• Remove existing Ceiling Light or Fan and place it in an area designated by the Customer for disposal by the Customer.
• Unpack the new Ceiling Light or Fan.
• Assemble/install the Ceiling Light or Fan according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Test the Ceiling Light or Fan to ensure proper operation.
• Review manufacturer’s user manual with the Customer.
• Clean up the work area once the Ceiling Light or Fan is assembled/installed.
• Prepare the product’s packaging for disposal by the Customer.
WHAT COULD LEAD TO ADDITIONAL COSTS?
• If there is insufficient space free from clutter where the Ceiling Light or Fan is to be assembled/installed, the Authorized Installer will advise you of the additional cost to clean up the area. The price will be determined by the amount of time it takes to clean up the area and any additional material required to address the issue(s) and complete the assembly/installation.
• Upgrades to electrical boxes, switches or dimmers, electrical wiring or other hardware.
• If the ceiling height is over ten (10) feet.
In any of the above situations, you will be asked if you want to accept the additional charges and can cancel the Agreement if you do not.
The Authorized Installer will inform you of any additional charges before starting the work.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
• You are responsible for understanding and confirming compliance with any rules, bylaws, or regulations that may be in place by the property owner, property management and/or condominium board for your property when assembling/installing your Ceiling Light or Fan.
• When connecting the new Ceiling Light or Fan the existing electrical box must be equipped with power, must be connected to a control device (switch/dimmer) and must be in a location that is sufficiently reinforced to support the weight of your new Ceiling Light or Fan.
• Assembly/installation does NOT include attachment of chandelier crystals, applicable light bulbs or batteries for remote controls.
*Charges do not include the following taxes based on your province of residence:
HST (ON 13%, PE 14%, NB, NL, NS 15%) with the remaining provinces at GST 5% plus PST as applicable (QC 9.975%, BC 7%, SK 6%, MB 7%).
Identification Number of Canadian Tire Services Limited: 100772995; GST Number: 100772995 RT0001; QST Number: 1009787450 TQ0001.
Canadian Tire Services Limited is the holder of a license issued under the Building Act.
RBQ license number: 5654-7714-01.
**Shipping costs are calculated based on your shipping address, and the size and weight of the item or items being shipped.
For more information or to speak to a customer service representative call 1-855-682-4663.