- Graphite frame, sideplate and rotor. Cold forged aluminum spool provides increased strength and durability
- Slow oscillation lays the line in a parallel pattern for excellent castability and control
- Maintenance port: a sealed plug that can be removed using a screwdriver to easily lubricate the drivetrain without disassembling the reel
- S-Arm Cam: a protruding surface on the bail arm keeps slack line in contact with the line roller to reduce the chance of tangles and line cuts.
- Fluidrive uses the successes of Fluidrive, but also uses a polishing process to increase tooth contact for increased efficiency
- A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings) are specially treated stainless steel ball bearings that are at least 10 times more corrosion resistant than standard stainless steel ball bearings
- Super Stopper II is a one-way roller bearing that eliminates backplay for solid hooksets, yet can be turned on or off to allow back-reeling
- Dyna-Balance similar to balancing a tire, we use counterbalancing techniques in the rotor to eliminate wobble during the retrieve
- Power Roller II is an oversized line roller that reduces twist from casting and retrieving and is enhanced with a tapered area on the support to help line get onto the roller quicker
- Line Retrieve Per Crank (in.): 26 with 6/200, 8/140, 10/120 Line Capacity (# Test/Yards)
- 3 ball bearings, 1 roller bearing and gear ratio: 5.2:1
This product carries a 1 year exchange warranty redeemable at any Canadian Tire store.