- Peak Style Shelter features a heavy-duty 1-5/8" metal frame with powder coating to resist chipping, peeling, and rusting
- 9.0 oz triple-layer, rip-stop, polyethylene fabric cover features heat-welded seams for maximum strength
- ShelterLock frame stabilizers ensure rock-solid stability
- Two double zipper doors for easy access
- RatchetTite™ tensioning at corners keeps cover tight to frame for the ultimate fit
- Auger anchors securely anchor your shelter to grass or unpacked soil
- This shelter is a temporary structure. Failure to regularly remove snow or ice could result in collapsing and/or buckling of shelter, potentially causing damage to property not covered by warranty
- Great for vehicles, ATV's, equipment, small tractor and miscellaneous storage
- We recommend using proper anchors, dependant on your sub-terrain, on each leg of the shelter for maximum stability.
- Clear any accumulated snow/ice from the roof structure regularly with a soft-sided instrument. We recommend always removing snow/ice from outside the structure.
- This product is a special order product, please see store for details
This product carries a 1 year exchange warranty redeemable at any Canadian Tire store.