- Electric Shelter Door has a free-standing design for use on multiple shelter sizes
- Corrosion-resistant powder coated steel frame construction is easy to assemble, with only 15 total parts
- Easy plug and play connectivity
- Hand crank included for use during power outages
- Waterproof, translucent polyethylene fabric is UV treated inside and out
- Preinstalled 110 vac 32 RPM motor
- Includes 2 remote key fobs
- Great for garages, sheds, greenhouses, and enclosed canopies
- We recommend using proper anchors, dependant on your sub-terrain, on each leg of the shelter for maximum stability.
- Clear any accumulated snow/ice from the roof structure regularly with a soft-sided instrument. We recommend always removing snow/ice from outside the structure.
- This product is a special order product, please see store for details
This product carries a 1 year exchange warranty redeemable at any Canadian Tire store.