- RoundTop tough with all-weather protection
- 2-3/8"(6.03cm) all-steel frame with Dupont™ thermoset powder-coat finish
- Triple-layer, rip-stop woven polyethylene fabric cover is UV-treated inside and out to withstand the elements; 100% waterproof
- Solid 8-rib design, with patented ShelterLock™ stabilizer blocks on every cross rail, improves strength and stability by more than 70%
- Bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure
- Ratchet Tite™ tensioning at the corners and easy-set cross-rails lock-down and square-up cover
- Great for RVs, boats, commercial and industrial equipment, snowmobiles, trucks or bulk storage
- This shelter is a temporary structure. Failure to regularly remove snow or ice could result in collapsing and/or buckling of shelter, potentially causing damage to property not covered by warranty
- We recommend using proper anchors, dependant on your sub-terrain, on each leg of the shelter for maximum stability.
- Clear any accumulated snow/ice from the roof structure regularly with a soft-sided instrument. We recommend always removing snow/ice from outside the structure.
- This product is a special order product, please see store for details
This product carries a 1 year exchange warranty redeemable at any Canadian Tire store.