- Mitre, scroll, rip or cross-cut with the Rockwell 5.5A Bladerunner X2, a versatile tool that cuts: wood, metal, PVC, aluminum, copper, plastic, and ceramic tile
- Made to setup and breakdown in a matter of seconds so you can take it anywhere, for any job
- Small enough to fit atop tailgates or benches to give you two-handed control for an array of material cuts
- The stainless steel cutting zone allows for tile to move freely for added control
- Included miter gauge assures a precise angle every time
- Powerful 5.5A motor delivers 3000 RPM (no-load)
- Cutting capacity: 1-1/2" wood, 1-1/4" PVC pipe, 3/8" aluminum and ceramic and 1/8" steel
- Rip capacity: 6"
- Table size: 17 L x 15" W (43 x 38 cm)
- Simple, adjustable and tool-less blade change for instant setup
- Compatible with any 4" t-shank jigsaw blade
- Rockwell Model: RK7323
This product carries a 3 year exchange warranty redeemable at any Canadian Tire store.