- 6.5A Compact Router with Detachable Base features integrated compass holes for routing R2, R2-1/2 and R3" circles or arcs
- Has a variable speed dial of 15,000 to 28,000 RPM. This allows you to select the ideal cutter speed to match the bit, work piece and task
- Has two built-in LED work lights and clear base for improved visibility and shadow reduction
- Micro-fine adjustment knob operates the steel rack and pinion system in increments as small as 1/16 of an inch for fast, precise depth adjustments
- Detachable two handle base allows you to use without the base as a palm-grip router for freestyle routing, or with it for fine woodworking
- Has a 120V 60 Hz 6.5A motor, with 1-1/4 horsepower
- Collets, nut and cutting bit shank diameter of 1/4"
- Base diameter of 3-5/8"
- Sub-base opening diameter for cutting bit use is 1-1/2"
- Router weights 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
This product carries a 3 year exchange warranty redeemable at any Canadian Tire store.