- Garden Club Lawn and Garden Top Soil features a screened, prepared, compost-enriched soil
- Top dressing: Spread evenly over lawn as needed to fill in low areas and stimulate growth
- Patching and seeding: Spread layer of top soil in problem area, then seed according to seed-bag instructions; afterwards, spread another light layer of top soil and water moderately
- Garden mulch: Top soil makes excellent garden mulch - spread evenly (8 to 10 cm deep) around plants and flowers to restore, enrich and aerate the soil
- Pricing may vary by region; please see your local store for details
This product carries a 1 year exchange warranty redeemable at any Canadian Tire store.