- The DEWALT 1-1/4 HP Fixed-Base Compact Router has a 7A, 1-1/4 HP motor to deliver power for the toughest applications
- Variable speed range of 16,000 - 27,000 OPM (no-load) enables bit speed to be optimized for different applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed throughout the cut
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip
- Multiple shaft-lock detents and large, low-pressure 12-position spindle lock enable quick and simple bit changes
- Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel (plunge stroke) with standard base
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability
- Motor: 120V, 60Hz, 7A
- Base Dimension: 4" (10.16 cm)
- Collet diameter: 1/4"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs (2 kg)
This product carries a 1 year exchange warranty redeemable at any Canadian Tire store.