- Clearview Vestibule Entry Shelter features easy assembly
- Keeps out the cold, snow, wind and rain
- 1.3" (3.5 cm) all-steel frame with DuPont thermoset baked-on powder-coat finish that will not rust, peel, chip or corrode
- 100% waterproof, triple-layer ripstop fabric is UV treated inside and out and contains two windows
- Sliding door with latch for quick entry and exit
- Patent-pending ShelterLock stabilizers ensure stability and delivers a stable more durable shelter
- Bolts to residence at six locations for stability
- Ratchet Tite tensioning system for solid cover anchoring
- This shelter is a temporary structure, failure to regularly remove snow or ice could result in collapsing and/or buckling of shelter, potentially causing damage to property not covered by warranty
- We recommend using proper anchors, dependant on your sub-terrain, on each leg of the shelter for maximum stability.
- Clear any accumulated snow/ice from the roof structure regularly with a soft-sided instrument. We recommend always removing snow/ice from outside the structure.
- Vestibule measures 5'W x 4'L x 8'H (1.5x1.2x2.4m)
This product carries a 1 year repair only warranty redeemable at any Canadian Tire store.