- Premium AGM technology provides extra power and durability with no maintenance.
- Extended Cycle Life: The resilient nature of AGM technology means that it can provide 2x more charge/discharge cycles than a conventional flooded battery.
- Faster Recharging: Charges up to 40% faster than comparable flooded batteries.
- Low-Self Discharge: Ideal for long periods in storage, the typical self discharge rate is 1-3% per month compared to 10-15% per month for a typical flooded battery.
- Extra Vibration Resistance: Tightly packed lead plates and glass matting provide 14x more protection against vibration damage, a leading cause of battery failure.
- Sealed and Non-spillable: No messy or dangerous acid spills, no gassing (under normal charging), and can be mounted in virtually any position.
- Maintenance-free: Never requires water to be added.
- Group size: 31
- 1110 marine crank amps, 100 amp hours, 200 minute reserve capacity
- Dimensions are 13" l x 6-5/8" w x 9-5/16" h (33 x 16.8 x 24 cm)
- 24-month free replacement
Canadian Tire Warranty:
This product carries a special warranty. Please see your local Canadian Tire store for details.
- Brand Name - Nautilus Ultra
- Group Size - 31
- Weight - 71 lbs
- Total Warranty Period - 24
- Voltage - 12
- Application - AGM
- Dimensions - 13 x 6-5/8 x 9-7/16"
- Reserve Capacity - 200
- Free Warranty Replacement Period - 24
- Amp Hours - 100
- Cranking Amps - 1110