Kuny's Socket Holder Roll Pouch
Its so handy to have around the shop keeps on the sockets i need by my side!
May 21, 2013
I bought this roll to replace a zippered flat socket set pouch.As another reviewer noted,the socket holders on this pouch are too small for most sockets.Since my 3/8" and 1/4" standard/metric set has metal socket holders that fit in the wider pockets of this pouch that isn't a real issue. I was able to fit everything from the old pouch as well as a driver handle and a couple of spark plug sockets into this one. Also got my easy-out set and some other small tools in there. You have to make sure the pouch is tightly rolled and clipped before carrying it around by the handle or things can fall out but otherwise I'm happy with it.
November 30, 2011
I've always wanted a pouch to help working on cars and this one is pretty good, but not perfect.
- Top quality material, seams and latches. This won't break ever, unless you try real hard.
- Good size, fits lots of tools.
- Price.. Only $12... Nice!!!
- The pockets could be roomier as you might have issues with large pliers or wrenches.
- The socket holder is useless, it will hold only the smallest sockets and the Velcro does NOT close properly.
As any tool pouch, you have to arrange the tools in a way were they don't stand on top of each other when folding up the pouch. If you take your time you can get a nice set up.
Check out my photos, see how i have more than one wrench in each slot, many pliers, spark plug sockets, sockets rails, screwdriver and a ratchet.
Also take notice how the socket holders are useless.
Scale 1 to 10, this one gets a 8.
September 24, 2011