Krylon Decorative Interior / Exterior Paint, Aerosol
Love the colours
I used this colour of Krylon spray pain to add some colour to an old dresser and in the end it turned out beautifully. I do advise using the primer as it makes a huge difference(I tried to skip the primer the first time and eded up re doing it). The first can I got was a little wonky, it didn't spray straight but that happens, the next two cans worked awesome though.
May 11, 2013
Good coverage reasonable drying time.
Has good range of colours. Easy to apply. Stands up great to outside weather conditions.
September 2, 2012
I have always beleaved in krylon paints they work great on just about anything including plastic, i wouldn't go anywhere else other then canadian tire for my painting purposes
August 27, 2012
This paint is pretty good. I used a similar colour as the picture (but lighter - a surf/sea blue) to refinish an old 1960s fridge for a project of mine. I picked this brand of paint, on a referral from my mother who used it to spruce up some outdoor furniture. I'm happy with it, but it didn't blow me away.
What I liked:
- The decent selection of not your typical colours this brand has at Canadian Tire.
- The flexibility it gives you with the different surfaces you can use it on.
- Most importantly, the nozzle swivels so your spray pattern can be horizontal or vertical while always holding the can upright. This is the first spray paint I've used that has had this feature on the can.
- Dries fast enough to do many coats consecutively without waiting long in between.
What I didn't like:
- The paint doesn't come out glossy/shiny like the cap colour had me believe. Its more matte/standard spray paint.
- Has a tendency to run if you hold it to close or keep the spray in one spot, however this is typical of every spray paint I've ever used.
August 22, 2012