Broadstone Quad Table
a must have
This is a great space saving table when packing and easy for clean up. Love it
May 12, 2013
Perfect for taking to the beach or camping with a couple protable chairs. Packs up nice and compact and easy to put together.
May 12, 2013
Great portable table
This table folds into its own bag, is lightweight and easy to carry, sets up quickly. It is perfect for camping.
August 17, 2012
A must have, for the RV or the tent!
This is one of the first things I pack for every camping trip. I have owned this table for years now and was great when I tented and now that I have moved up to an RV I still bring it along. I use it inside and out, when you need more room at the dinner table or at the campfire.
April 6, 2012
Great table for the RV
Bought this table to use with our Travel Trailer. It is perfect for our portable barbeque. After dinner we use it for a drink/food table around the fire. Very easy setup and folds into an easy to store bag.
April 30, 2011
We bought this table a few years back for camping. It is a great table. Light weight, strong bag, folds away small when not in use. It is easy to put up and take down. It is a sturdy table, we put our bbq on it. I just wish it was a bit bigger! One of he best investments for camping so far.
April 15, 2011
Not as good as my previous folding table from CT
I've had a Woods branded folding table for the past several years. It looks to be very similair to this Broadstone one (folding frame, a table top made of long "slabs" that roll up) but I found this one to be very much inferior when compared to the Woods folding table.
My main gripe is that the Broadstone table's top is actually made of three pieces that you have to push into the frame (taking quite a bit of effort). With the Woods table, the top is just one piece. To set it up, you just unroll it and insert each mounting hole on the table top into pegs on the frame. It literally takes me 10x as long to setup the Broadstone table vs the Woods table!
Other reasons the Broadstone table disappoints:
- With the Woods table, the velcro strap for tying up the table top when rolled up is actually attached to the table top piece. With the Broadstone, its a loose piece of velcro that's just begging to end up lost someday.
- The single piece table top plus the attached velcro makes it simple to pack/unpack the Woods table's top. Just roll up table top, tie together using velcro strap, insert into carrying bag. With the Broadstone table the steps are more like: roll up table top, get the other two end pieces of the table top, hold all of the pieces of the table top together with hands, find velcro strap, tie the table top together with the velcro strap, insert into carrying bag.
- The carrying bag for the Broadstone table is made of noticeably inferior quality vs. the Woods carrying bag.
- The Broadstone table is about 4 inches shorter
In the end, both do function fine as tables... I'm just super dissapointed that the Broadstone table's setup is not as fast & easy as it could have been.
September 14, 2010
Great lightweight camping table
We've been using this table for the past 3 years and it's been great. The only reason I gave it a 4 star was the fact that we returned the first 3 due to manufacturers defects in the product, as soon as we took them out of the box. Inspect the product carefully, when you buy it. We've had absolutely no problems with the one we ended up with. Light, easy to store in our RV, easy set up and more solid than you would ever guess.
September 8, 2010
Would definitely recommend
We bought this table to take camping and are very happy with it! It folds up so compact, sets up in moments and was a perfect table to take camping. We don't use if for anything heavy, just dining. Would definitely recommend it!
July 26, 2010
We used this item for the first time on the May long wkd. Very sturdy and compact when closed. It even seemed to adjust to the slightly uneven ground. I would recommend this item to others. My only grief about fold up furniture (chairs, tables, etc...) is why are they so heavy!!! Our old fold up lawn chairs may not have been compact, but you carry ten at a time and not break a sweat. Buy it, you'll enjoy it. We used it with our Coleman hot water on demand and the portable wash tub.
June 11, 2010
- More Broadstone Quad Table Reviews
- Broadstone Quad Table reviews (page 2)
- Broadstone Quad Table reviews (page 3)