Lucas Slick Mist Spray Detailer
Deep Wet Shine
I detail cars on the side, and i'll give a more 'professional' review opn the product. I have used this as a quick detailer on my own vehicles as a tester then on my sis-in-law's mazda CX-7 and:
1. It's easy to apply and remove even in the sun!
2. No Streaks, just lightly mist on and spread onto the surface #1/2 spray does an entire fender#, then flip your towel and buff off.
3. Repeat on entire vehicle.
4. It gives a great shine on light coloured cars.
5. Deepness to dark-coloured paints and metallics.
6. Beads water well for about a week.
7. Great for those who just want a shiny car on the fly.
8. Literally takes me about 10-15 mins to speed detail the car. including the wheels and windows!
Yes you heard me. this stuff can be used on wheels and windows for a great shine. Takes off the dust and light rain marks #if done right... without scratching#
Great OTC product.
December 6, 2012
This is as close to a wet look finish that I've found. It goes on quickly and makes our black vehicles look amazing.
Keep in mind though, this product is silicone based, so if you're planning on any repainting of your vehicle, your body shop will hate you for using this!
November 2, 2011
Shine Like New
Works best after a wash, dry off most of the water then simply spray on and wipe off. Can even use in the hot sun...I use this on a lazy day when I dont want to spend an hr on waxing, 10 mins top. Has a pleasant black licorice like smell, a great touch up for bird dropping or tree sap area.
July 4, 2011
I buy this product to keep my black truck shining.
I went through a few other detailing sprays but Lucas by far is the best.
August 7, 2008